Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Totally Gorjuss dt

This week on Totally gorjuss its a "not so traditional Christmas", i seem to be loving this color combo for the Christmas cards as you will se by what i posted earlier this week on Mo's.  I should also add that i am totally exhausted, i had such a nice holiday in the Uk and came back to find even although i had a lot of work scheduled to go live on my blog while i was away i had a lot of work to do for this week, including all the dt commitments i have to take care of my kids and husband and now i need another holiday.
Well i have finally managed to get most things sorted and made this card for the Totally Gorjuss challenge.  I inked up this neew stamp from LOTV, colored with copics as per usual, i really gotta make a note of my colors for you girls and i am thinking of doing a few tutorials aswell, just gotta find more time in the week.  I gave my image a good dollop of flower soft, then lots of stickles, the mat behind the image is a Marianne design, ribbon from my stash, i have way too much ribbon.  I added the hat pins as they are another thing that i forget i have, the beautiful snowflake charm is one i got at the NEC from Hobby lobby, the flowers are all from my stash.
The sentiment on the inside of my card came with the last stap kit from Magnolia.
Pop over to the challenge blog as the girls have really done a fabulous job this week
happy stamping
smiles
Paola
gonna enter this in the following challenge:
Crazy 4 challenges: use a circle on your design
LOTV: glitter and glitz
Paperplay: let it snow
delightful sketches: baby its cold outside
ABC challenges Xmas holidays
Pollycraft: glittery Christmas
fussy and fancy : Christmas, no red or green
Wild orchids: blue Christmas

20 comments:

  1. Wow Paola, how do you manage it all :) and make these amazing cards at tehe same time!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Paola. Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    thats a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining in the LotV-Challenge.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....is this ever beautiful! Love the colors and the image is absolutely precious!
    I would certainly welcome your tutorials on coloring! Your work is always magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is totally gorjuss Paola. I love the colours on this. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Paola, wonderful colouring of the adorable image, I love the colours, papers and all your stunning details.

    So happy you joined us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a really cute card, thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paola,

    gorjuss ;-)
    What a nice and sweet card, great Job!
    Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paola,

    gorjuss ;-)
    What a nice and sweet card, great Job!
    Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl...it was fun talking w/you this afternoon...even if it was just for a few minutes!! Another beautiful creation!! I love LOTV stamps...and I agree, purple and blue are just scrumptious together!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I don't know about any one else, but I love these non traditional colors. This is just a beautiful creation. I'm falling in love with these LOTV stamps. Marvelous job dear heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card, the stamp, the colors and ah heck, the whole dang thing is gorgeous! Hope you can get some rest this weekend.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute Paola.
    I love the stamp and the way you have colored her
    Real nice design.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card the colours are gorgeous fits the challenge perfectly. Thank you for joining us over at Anything Goes this week. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paola your card is just gorgeous in these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just gorgeous!!! I love your pretty pastel colors and fabby take on the sketch as well!! STUNNING!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, Paola! I, too, love this non-traditional Christmas colors! Your coloring is beautiful! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Paper Play this week for "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Paola, love the image you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our Let It Snow challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola