Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Danni for a few challenges

Oh my these EB stamps of mine are so neglected, i have had this one "Danni" for perhaps a year or more and inked her for the first time for this card.
I made this card to enter the challenge of SCACD where their challenge is "friends with heart"
The sentiment is a stamp from Lotv, the dp is MME "Oh la la"
Image was colored with copics and given loads of stickles, the edges colored with distress inks.
I am gonna enter this card into the
Color throwdown where they want you to use "teal, summer sun and celery.  Then this card also fits the bill for the challenge for Sew many cards challenge where they want you to use a recipe, 2 dp's at least one button and at least one flower.
Have a great week crafters
See you all soon
smiles
Paola
P.S: almost forgot to link this to the challenge on http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the design of it..so pretty!! Thank you for playing along with SCACD Friends With Heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love your design, papers and your coloring of that sweet image. Thanks for playing along with SCACD Friends with Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this card Paola, from the beautiful paper to the embellies, colouring, everything. Are you selling those heart shaped buttons... me wants some please...LOL huggies, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paola,
    such a pretty card. Love the cutie heart button.
    Thanks for join us at SCACD Friends with Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, i love the button and the flowers that you used.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee-u-tee-full!!!! Honestly, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is perfection, and all your embellies just make this card shine! Thanks for playing with us at SCACD! I hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Adorable Paola!!! Your detail brings beauty and magic to this card and image!!! Well done and Thanks for joining us at SCACD!!
    Hugz and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!
    This is so very gorgeous!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what a beauty! This is so beautiful! Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola