Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mo's dp2 challenge dt

Its our newest challenge on Mo's challenge blog and this week its "from the heart"
I gotta just add that i love doing white on white cards, but felt this card needed a pop of color, and red speaks to me about love.  Hence the red!
this fabulous image is one of the newer wedding couple images from Mo's store HERE
I colored the image with my copics as i am sure you know by now thats the preffered medium for me, used loads of teeny tiny pearls and pearl sprays, also loads of die cut hearts and punched hearts, those little flowers with the red on the tips are little tulips that i made, have enjoyed making them since we cant get them locally.  The hat pins were just plain little ones so i add the bead caps and additional beads to glam them up a bit.

Head over to the challenge blog the girls have some fabulous inspiration for you
have a great weekend crafting
smiles
Paola
P.S: am gonna enter the WOC challenge: punch it out.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Paola! I love the pop of red against the elegant white! Wonderful coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous wedding card and just love those pins!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, Paola, great colour choice!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work and love all of the intricate details. The pop of red was a perfect choice.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paola, this is beautiful. Love the White with just the perfect touch of red and as always you use the perfect embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear South African Friend!!! this is just a stunner of all stunners... I love the white on white.. and all those punches especially the hearts add so much to this beautifully created wedding card. It is perfect for the WOC challenge so Good Luck girlfriend...

    hugs
    Debbie

    P.S. No More School- So I'll be looking for you a lot now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice card. Love the image! Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Paola , the background is so delicate, and I love your flowers, what a fantastic card.
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, what a romantic weddingcard Paola! Love the white on white with the lovely red touches, very beautiful!
    Gorgeous use of punches and dies in the background, love all the hearts and swirls, absolutely fabulous!
    Such a fabulous image too.

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paola, what a gorgeous wedding card, I love your layout and the beautiful colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there sugar! I just realized I hadn't yet commented on this gorgeous card! I love the red & white...and what stunning coloring! To quote you..."I'm gobsmacked!!" Love the delicious flower arrangement too! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paola this is gorgeous sweetie. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola