Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Magnolia projects that went to Sweden

I honestly dont recall whether all of these projects were published in the last Magnolia Magazine that i was featured in, but decided since all the work i put into these projects i will just share.
I warn you here, this post is picture heavy!!




 this cube spins on the stand to reveal a different image on each side of the cube, invented by moi, he he

 a little birdcage featuring our favourite little Magnolia's and tons of butterflies


 this hot air balloon i saw somewhere and for the life of me cant remember where i got the inspiration from, if i remember will come back and add the link
 and then just a few sweet baby cards with the little shoes to match that you could put a pair of socks or something small inside of.

 thats enough for now, will share more as i either make or find that i havent shared yet
smiles
Paola

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow,wow,wow! This is the first time I've received a link through Blog Lovin'. What totally awesome projects these all are. Your a genius in the creating department! Stunning projects all. Hope all is well and your feeling much better now. Miss you bunches...hugs Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sjoe you have been a busy lady. All is stunning.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever lady. Those must have taken hours! Well done xxx hope you well xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola