Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Paper Shelter challenge and Winner

first i would like to announce the winner of our blog hop from those that commented on my card:
the winner is Shanna : 
Shannah said...
Wow - what a gorgeous image - and you've coloured it beautifully! I'm so glad I dropped in to The Paper Shelter today - what a happy surprise to see all these fab creations! Hugs, Shannah xox if you would like to claim your free digi pls go to the Paper shelter challenge blog  and click on the email Elf in the left sidebar to email them directly to claim your prize.
On to our challenge for this week its The lace look, as you all know by now i love lace, flowers and all the pretty frilly girly things.
The paper i used is from Prima and Marianne design paper bloc.  After using my long rectangle nestie to frame my image i had to just add the teeny tiny pearls around the edge to keep the soft feminine feel of my card.
the image i used is "in the 20's" avaialble from here, and colored with my trusty copics. Do join us for our challenge and good luck to you al. Before i go i would like to wish all my friends and followers a Blessed festive season and a fabulous new year.  May the best of this year be the worst in the year to come. smiles Paola

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paola a stunning card I love your lace its so pretty, and so beautifully coloured to. I want to wish you and your family a Very Happy Christmas and Im looking forward to working with you more in the New Year. By the way Im now able to use Skype my notepad had it on there already. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Paola! I love the colors and the cute image! Wonderful coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning, Paola! Your coloring is so beautiful - looks like suede! I love all the feminine touches you added to make the lace so gorgeous! Hope you're doing well, are you into your new craft space yet? Miss you...love Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! The colors and textures, and that lace!! So glad that you shared this one.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow!!! I love it!! I love all your cards, Paola. We're lucky to have you! =D Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola