Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mo's dp challenge dt

This week on Mo's challenge blog we picking up the pace and challenging you to some "Humour"
Now dont be intimidated, i certainly was, lol.  When it comes to this kinda thing, it is just not in my comfort zone, not to say i dont have a sense of humour, you can ask those who know me, but to think of what to do for a card, just sent me in a spin.

So what i came up with is not really new, as you can see from the inside of my card its a sentiment thats already out there.  I printed it off on the pc.
A closer view of my image:
this paper is from Graphics 45, love this, and used both sides cos they are equally beautiful.  The centre for my ribbon i bought at the NEC a couple of years ago, i just added the pearly centre.
Used my much neglected MS punch for the border and the die that i used for my image is an Xcut die that i got from Country crafts SA.  All the other bits and bobs i have in my stash.

Before i forget dontcha just love those leaves, i do!  they are a Nellie Snellen punch and emboss combo.
Ok enough gabbing, do join our challenge on Mo's and dont forget to use one of her fabulous images.
have a great weekend
smiles
Paola

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Paola! I love the papers and embellishments! The image is so cute and you've colored her wonderfully! The sentiment goes perfectly with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe!! I just KNEW I'd love the inside of this card too!!! I sooooo need to get some of those Graphic 45 papers...am off to do some shopping! Hugssssssssssss...Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have on my big girl panties and I don't want to deal with it...lol But I do so love your card, those papers are scrumptious and you did a fantastic job with the challenge.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Paola, inside and out! I love the papers and those gorgeous rose clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! perfect sentiment for that image!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely, Paola! Lovin' the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paola! I think your image and sentiment go perfectly together and definitely bring a smile to my face. Beautiful colors and coloring on your card. I've never seen that leaf punch but it caught my eye right away. Beautiful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paola wow what a gorgeous card I love your sentiment and your colouring and papers are just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour combo on these Paola, & that images is sooo adorable, perfect sentiments for her too :).
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola