Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tilda combined challenges

Hi blog hoppers, bet you thought i was watching the football, oh no my friends, not me, i am not a football fan, my DH plays three times a week and good for him, keeps him fit, but i just couldnt give a rats a*$ about the game.  Right now there is also all the noise of the vuvuzela's and not confined to the stadium either, its in the suburbs day and night, what a racket.

Well today i have been quite busy, made four or five cards but they wont all be posted today, but in the next few days as the challenges come up. this card i used the sketch from Just Magnolia, and then i am gonna also be entering this in the Meljens designs since they want sparkle and glitz, then of course i couldnt not enter the Magnolialicious birthday bash.  A rather simple card since i am following the sketch and that took away all the geuss work, added some flattened bead caps and rhinestones onto layered flowers, colored my image with copics, also gave it lots of stardust stickles, so that the yellowed bits would take on the appearance of being gold.

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Paola. I love the colors you used...wonderful coloring. Your cards are always so inspiring.
    Hugs~
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is beautiful! thank you for joining us in the sparkle-bling challenge at Meljen's

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous my friend!! Luv your colour combo and once again you've coloured Tilda to absolute perfection. Not envying you at the mo with all the Vuvu's eeekkkkk but am missing home terribly! Lotsa luv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Paola, such a pretty card! Love, love, love your coloring of Tilda, it's amazing! Love the punched oval and the DPs too!
    Have a wonderful day, Paola!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is stunning Paola, beautifully coloured image & the layout is ace xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paola,
    Your card is truly inspired! I love the golden sparkles and the combo of pink and yellow is so cheerful! You colored this Tilda beautifully!
    Hugs to you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sweetie, Beautiful card!! Love the pink and yellow together!!!
    have a great week, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous :))) love the coloring!! WOW :))
    great job on the sparkles :)))

    Thank you for playing with us on the Meljens challenge this week . good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Paola. I love how you coloured Tilda and added sparkle to your card. She's one of my favourite Tildas.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you, I don't like to watch football, too and I also don't like those vuvuzela's! Your card is stunning, I like your coloration of the image, really wonderful!

    Sanne :o)
    www.embellishments.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a gorgeous card Paola! I love all the bling, Tilda of course, and especially the way you matted her.... very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet...but I LOVE how you punched the oval....how do you get it so perfect?
    xxx
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Love the border around the image!!!
    Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Paola! Such a wonderful image, I love how you've framed it and the bling is perfect!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Sparkle, Glitter, Bling challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love all the details and especially the yellow! Thanks for playing in my challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola