Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kenny K's weekly challenge

No card from me today for Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenge as i am on team A, but i would like to thanks eveybody that did the hop with us last week and hope that you will come back to playe in our challenges.
This week the krafty girlz are challenging you to use "pearls and swirls"
Go check out what team B came up with to inpsire you.
have a great week
smiles
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola