Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kenny K's weekly challenge

Hi there stampers, this week sees a new release from Kenny k's featuring the "critterz" they are so cute you not gonna wanna miss out on seeing what team B have made for inspiration, so head over to the challenge blog, follow the sketch set out by our very own Donna and join in the fun.  You could even be a lucky winner for these little critterz.
See y"all next week with a card
smiles
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola