Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

the Paper Shelter challenge dt

 
 A fab new challenge with the above photo inspiration at the Paper shelter challenge blog and i have used this darling "Mucha influence Spring" available from the Paper Shelter shop HERE i just love the newer images that we are getting to use they are all delightful.

 i added loads of teeny tiny pearls to the little flower blossoms that are floating around the image, and i really wanted to give her a soft etheral quality so stuck to the light colors when coloring her with my copics
 a quick snap of my floral details that i layered with leaves punched out from the Nellie Snellen punch and emboss punch
And one of my flourished using my pearls from my stash.
have a great week
smiles
Paola

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear heart! Another fabulous creation from your creative hands! This image is just so sweet and your coloring is "da bomb". Love how you managed to put all those teeny tiny pearls into the blossoms! So much love...so much time! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paola,
    Ohhh such beautifully soft colouring for this little heart girl!
    You know how much I love all the wonderful wee pearls :o)
    Gorgeous work dear friend.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola