Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Magnolia day Sweden

have you seen that Magnolia Sweden are having an amazing open day

Unfortunately i definitely cannot ggo all the way to Sweden :(  however much i would love to go, the good news is that there will some of my fantastically talented dt teamies that will be giving demos etc, so if you able to you dont want to miss this event!!
those that do get there Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola