Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

TOMIC challenge #57

hi friends, we have a new challenge on TOMIC, this time around its "no character stamps + embossing and the sketch

i gotta say i quite enjoyed this challenge, as a challenge for me it was, i hardly ever make these kinda cards, but i knew i would need a wedding card soon, so thats what i made.
 no excuses here, but i gotta say that the gold coloring looks much better irl.
 i heat embossed the middle panel with gold embossing powder, something else that i havent done in ages, in fact i almost got rid of all the embossing powder and heat gun a little while ago
 the background i used a couple of the old cuttlebug embossing folders for
enjoy
smiles
Paola
stamp:  wedding rings from Magnolia, sentiment from whimsy
embossing folders: cuttlebug
Embellishments and additional drek, all from my stash
ins/ coloring: memento and copics, top boss for the hear embossing

3 comments:

  1. Paola, This is a gorgeous card!!! I always forget about my embossing powders, will have to pull them out! Everything about it is beautiful, you have a wonderful gift!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Paola. This is a winner for sure. Lovely use of your embossing folders. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant card Paola. Lovely and pretty layout design :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola