Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Do you enter challenges?

Since this is MY blog, i am gonna have my say.
You may notice that i dont enter many challenges with my cards, perhaps one or two here and there.
Reason:  i used to try and enter as many challenges in the hope of winning something, and yes a few times i have won.  Sad to say, i have NEVER recieved these prizes, so keep this in mind when you enter your challenges in the future.
It has just recently started to Piss me off!!!!
One thing you can be sure of though with Mo you always get your prize as its instant, You rock Mo.

5 comments:

  1. Couldnt agree more Paola! I think I have won 4 prizes and only ever received 1 of the prizes! It drives me mad, I mean honestly how hard is it to send an email with a voucher code? Agree totally too Mo rocks! Ok rant over!
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only prizes that I ever receive are digital images I won. And plus Nana over at My Crafting Channel also has some challenges and I can vouch for her that she sends her pkg's out to the winner, so sweet of her. But I have won at Paper Secrets and never received my winnings and that was over 2 years ago already.
    xxx, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have won prizes and never received them, Won some beautiful dp's once and never received them, they swear blind they posted them so said they would post out some different ones in place but I didn't receive those either. Makes me so mad when we make the effort to take part in challenges and this happens.

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same boat, after reminder e-mails,I am still waiting...I give up now..even candies seem to go astray, but the ever faithful I do get....and have won fantastic candies, but challenge prizes...HMMPFF!!

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree! I won several challenges and always received my prizes! Ribbons, stamps, paper, digital images etc. And I even live in the Netherlands, I received them from all over the world!
    Sadly I have to say, I won the 100th challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil and received my digital images, but not the rubber stamps and not the original drawing she promised and that's about a year ago.

    XX-Renata-XX

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola