Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Totally gorjuss dt

Can you believe its that time of the week again?  And we already a third of the way into March, when we come up for air again it will be mid year, i think  that the older you get the faster the time goes, mmm i dont think its making any sense to me either.

Well this week on totally gorjuss we want " Sweet".  I got this charmed stamp from my frined in the Uk a couple of weeks ago and have been dying to use her, so out the packaging she came to get inked up, i had to seat her on something and i decided this sweet yummy looking cake would do just fine.  Is Annie not one of the sweetest images you ever laid eyes on, i masked her to get her seated on the cake, colored her and the cake with copics, added some of this sparkles that my friend  Sharon kindly shared with me that she won on a challenge blog, a few pearls, and i had to give the ensemble a cherry blossom.  The plate that the sentiment is framed in was chipboard that i inked and used a bit of utee on just so that it wouldnt be so flimsy, threaded a piece of ribbon through the holes on the sides of the bookplate, which was cut on my cricut.
Hope you gonna join the challenge this week some fabby prizes up for grabs.
Dont forget to let me know what you think................

7 comments:

  1. Hi there I love the Card. I really like the cake stamp, is it a gorjuss one too? xxx Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is def. Sweet! Love the coloring and papers! Super job.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorjuss card Paola...lol Love your new stamp and the cake is absolutely delish! Love your colouring. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning, I love it!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sssstunnningg Paola! Love the stamp and the way she is perched on that delectable cake! Fab colours and wonderful colouring and shading, as always! You are most definately out of my league and I am sitting on the side lines watching you go places! Enjoy the ride - you have earned it.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. another winner .Congrats on your new DT position.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so beautiful!
    Papers, details and design are fantastic and your colouring is just fabulous.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola