Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Monday, July 19, 2010

Stamp with fun

Feels like i havent entered a challenge in a lllooonnnggg time and since i am busy doing a few cards for a local stamp company i thought i may just take the time to enter them into a few of the challenge where one can use any stamp.

This particular stamp is locally SAfrican and i colored it with my copic, sorry no picture of the colors i used, gave the bow and the wings a good going over with the diamond dust, used a MS punch that was kindly sent to me by my friend Jean, added a couple of fluffy feather and some of my newly acquired flowers, also got this fab new ribbon the other day, and then i just added a couple of pearls to finish it off.

Entering it into the challenge on stamp with fun
smiles
Paola

6 comments:

  1. Oh Paola, this is adorable. Just love the stamp, colours and those feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest little card, Paola, I hope you do find a challenge to enter it into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shimmery wings, so pretty.

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and am very impressed with the stamp. Local??
    Hugz
    Moz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another cutie and I love the touches of blue :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola