Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Totally gorjuss dt

Time for your weekly challenge on Totally gorjuss blog hoppers.  this week the theme is "Babies", and boy did i have fun putting this lot together, i seem to be veering towards the projects that take the most time these days.

I have used a new stamp for me from Belles & whistles called "Sweet dreams" and boy did i get all gushy when i was coloring this little darling.  I think its also the fact that my baby is getting big now as she has just truned four and i have reached my sell by date.  So no more babies for me, perhaps my son will make me a granny REAL SOON.

I was inspired to make a baby carriage by this lady Maya who has a great tutorial to follow although i did change it somewhat to suit myself.  I used one or my Ms Punches for all the lacy borders on the carriage and the card, added lots of flowers and a butterfly to finish it off, aswell as a few pearls for the feminine touch with it being all pnky.

Have a great weekend crafting girls and i look forward to seeing all the baby creations.
smiles
Paola
I forgot to add all the link of the challenges that i will enter this, so please let me know if i havent added a link that i entered this card in.
Belles & whistles: monochrome
Anything goes : punches
Papertake weekly: sketch

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and that little carriage is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Paola, you have created an amaizing project.
    I love the baby carriage, so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My darling friend this is just too gorgeous! That pram is just the sweetest and I luv the little baba in it too. Your card is stunning as always. Luv all the pink too. Have a lekker weekend. Lotsa luv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just beautiful Paola, love the little pram may have to have a go!!

    Can't beleive you are passed your sell by date!!

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing project Paola. This is adorable.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just breathtaking! You did such a beautiful job on the baby carriage...and card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious project. Love the both the card and baby carriage. Great embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so delightful - what a lovely extra touch with the little figure in the pram too. The doily looks so like a lacey baby blanket - this is a lovely illustration of how to incorporate symbolism within a design.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Paola, this is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Stunning creation! Love the soft pink, flowers and pearls. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers, Paola! What an awesome project!It's so cute! The pink & white colors are gorgeous!
    Ans the baby carriage is STUNNING! Love how you added the MS lace on it!The baby doll inside is exactly the same as your colored image, :-), it made me smile!
    Hugs to you!
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh this is awesome!
    Love the adorable little girl, so cute :)
    And such wonderful work you have done!
    Thank you for linking me, that means alot to me.
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are stunning creations. The pram is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at AG

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG super cute! What a perfect baby card! I really like how you used the punch around the white piece and embossed it too! What a gorgeous effect! The carriage is just precious also!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful creation, love the image and the colour combo. Such a sweet gift idea. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  16. so sweet! love the buggy! : )
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow Paola these are stunning.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful work, i love the card but the carriage is very very pretty. I wait a tutorial for this carriage because I love it very much.
    francy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola