Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mo's dp 2 challenge dt

time is just flying by and its itme for another fab challenge at Mo's dp 2 challenge blog and this week its "tags"
i never make tags and in the last two weeks i have made two sets of tags.  i did think i could get an early start to my Christmas stash, i know we dont celebrate Christmas, but it doesnt mean that i dont have friends that celebrate and would love a little gift with a cute Mo tag.
so after all the deliberating i made Christmas tags, had to print the images quite small for the tags, but i love the way they turned out.  The images i used are all available from Mo's store.
I used a Marianne die for the tags and a Nellie Snellen punch for the flowers adding lots of stardust stickles to my imges as well as the flowers, and these great pearly brads that i got at the NEC last year and clean forgot i had them.


I look forward to seeing what everybody else will do with their tags, so do pop in and enter our challenge.
smiles
Paola

13 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are gorgeous hun! Your coloring is amazing as always and these colors always a winner! Love each and evry one of them; Mo's images just scream Christmas!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    They are beautiful! I love the added glitter! I have added your photos to my Christmas file!

    Wishing you a great day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning is an understatement...they are just so beautiful, I love the shape of the tags along with all the sparkle you added.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!! each of these is just utterly gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic images Paola and you have done an amazing job with them. Your tags are stunning !!!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Paola, wow these tags turned out great!! Love the images and colours you used. Hugs ,Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all just gorgeous.What wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just gorgeous! As always your coloring is superb!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Paola these are beyond gorgeous! I've been MIA a bit recently but what a way to come back to blog visits!
    Awesome job as always!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing! Stunning in every detail! Sheer perfection in your coloring and the punching detail is just fabulous! Amazing job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tags Paola ;) Love the Marianne Die--Gorgeous!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hon...gorgeous little tags! Beautiful coloring...and thanks for reminding me that I have these dies! I had forgotten how pretty they are! hehehe! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola