Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The paper shelter dt

Challenge #55 on the Paper Shelter challenge blog and this time its "For the boys"
i can see some of you scratching your heads and saying "i dont know what to do for boy cards"  well there's tons of inspiration on the challenge blog so head over and see what the dt have done.  Also in case you havent noticed there are also tons of really cute images in the Paper shelter shop just for such occasions when you are a little stumped for boys.
I have used Little cowboy available HERE, colored with my copics, the sentiment i used one of my random alpha stamps onto star die cuts from spellbinders, then i couldnt find my bakers twine which i really wanted to add to this card, alas i just pulled out some string and made my own.
have a great weekend see you all real soon
smiles
Paola

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, sweetie! This is fabulous! You've made making a 'guy' card really easy. Your coloring is gorgeous and I love how you did the howdy! So cool!. Start are always perfect for a guy! Great job...hugs, hugs, hugs, Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Paola! Love the design and the super cute little cowboy! Great coloring and great details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paola this is superb that image is so fun and totally FAB, I love the colours and papers you have used, also the large lettering this is ACE.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Paola, glad to see youve got it posted, love the design and the stars at the top to. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe! This turned out beautifully! I tell ya, this image just tickles me! What an adorable expression on his face! Your coloring is brilliant, m'dear!! And how clever to have the letters in stars. You are far too clever for your own good!! Mwahhhh! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear sweet Paola, this has got to be one rootin tootin adorable cowboy!! Love the HOWDY sign you made with the stars. So cute. Oh and you better brush up on that for your trip to Texas...

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paola, this is soooo sweet!! Thank you for sharing.Hugs and wishes for a lovely week ahead! P.S. I'm your newest linky follower

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola