Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mo's dp 2 challenge blog dt

Our newest weekly challenge for Mo's challenge blog is up and running and i am running late again!
Our challenge this week is "in the dog house" for which i dceided to use Guilty Rocco and guilty Bert both available here in Mo's store.  I wanna take this opportunity to tell all my followers that i have taken to keeping my cards pretty clean of late so as not to distract from Mo's amazing images,skies the limit with this darlings.
the paper is all old from MME, sorry......
Now for todays excuse as to why i am late:  I have been working on a lot of diy for our new home and slowly have been adding it to a diy blog that i started, it is no great shakes, but will give you some idea of what i am up to when i am late with my posts.Thrifty to nifty and if you come back tomorrow you will see what i have been working on all week, so pls do check out my thrifty to nifty blog, even if only for a laugh.
smiles
Paola

12 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Paola! Love the papers and adorable images! Terrific coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how cute!! Love how guilty they both look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Paola what a stunning pair of images , The dog is fantastic. Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning

    A lovely card. Love the "buttons".

    Hugs,
    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Paola! I love your coloring of the little boys shorts and hair and T shirt...and the dog too..come one its all just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paola, your card is absolutely precious! Oh the expressions on the little boy and the pup are priceless. Your coloring is out of this world fabulous! Love this card!

    Cheers!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paola, your card is awesome, love the images you chose and your coloring is always gorgeous. Love the colors and embellishments are always just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girlfriend! Another "stunner"! I love these little Mo images! Talk about being in the "doghouse" hehe! This is how my son, Andy, looked most of his childhood...'cuz he was always into some kind of mischief...and always managing to get caught! bwahaha!! I love your C&S approach...really makes Mo's images "pop"...and your coloring is out of this world! Your shading on the shirt is exceptionally mind-blowing!! Will be crafting all weekend...perhaps we can Skype! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I wonder which one is in trouble! I love how you did make the card simple! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is gorgeous Paola! I love the expressions on their faces. :-) Makes such a fun card. Great job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, Paola! I love how you combined the two images. It's adorable! Makes me want to look around for the broken window that is surely there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola