Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saved from the dumpster

I have been a busy bee and just uploaded one of my little drab to fab projects to my DIY blog  thats if any of my regular blog followers are interested in what i am up to when i am not making cards.
have a great weekend

3 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed! Had no idea you had green fingers as well!
    All these hidden talents! Am waiting to see what you turn your very crafty, industrious hands to next! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it love it love it!!!!Going to send my brother round to see if it looks as good in real life !LOL

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola