Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas spotlight tag

i gotta tell you straight off my bloggy friends that this business of Christmas cards is wearing me a little thin.
However having said that i know that a few of my Christmas celebrating friends and family will be quite cross me being a card maker if i dont make the effort to make something for them.
So i am on a bender of making tags.  I saw the challenge on Moving along with the times to use a spotlight technique, which i havent done for a while, so here i am entering their challenge.  will list another couple at the end of my post.
of course the stamps from Magnolia Sweden, the background is the winter day background, i just strategically masked my Edwin on top of the house so you couldnt see it.
the papers are from Graphics 45
i gave my layers a good going over of Gesso which i gotta say i am loving, and then of course everything got the stickle treatment and loads of pearls, buttons and some jute twine.
smiles
Paola
challenge i am entering with this card:
Addicted to stamps: tags
Stamptacular Sunday: for the love of Tilda
MAWTT: spotlight technique

6 comments:

  1. really gorgeous, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag! It is beautifully colored and accented, love the design, the papers and great die cuts! Plus I love all that sparkle & the embellishments! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comme j'aimerais recevoir une telle carte aussi jolie...

    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, beautiful tag! Youre colouring is absolutely stunning, and i love your design!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamptacular sunday challenge, hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Paola, beautifully coloured Edwin. Thank you for playing along at Addicted to Stamps Challenge this fortnight.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous Christmas tag Paola, it's beautiful!
    Thank's for joining us at ATSC this time!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola