Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chag Purim Sameach


This post is a little off topic of cards but i am sure you will all understand why.  Today is a Jewish holiday that the children all get into their fancy dress and i just watned to share the fab pics of my kids in their fancy dress.  We had a red indian, star queen and snow white.

7 comments:

  1. Your children are gorgeous Paola, you must be very proud.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for sharing a peek into your life..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paola , what wonderful kiddies and what gorgeous outfits they look fabulous ! I am not Jewish but would i be appropriate to say Mazal tov and enjoy your holiday ! ?
    love
    maddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous! Hope my little friend is feeling a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE kids! Hope that ya'll enjoyed the Holiday.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh Paola, they look gorgeous. I could eat them up. Thanks so much for sharing. Did you make the outfits yourself? Wouldn't surprise me, you're so talented.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola