Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, February 25, 2010

create 4 fun challenge

They have a fab sketch over on create for fun this week, and we all know by now that it takes the geuss work out of the equation which is just what the doc ordered for me, less stress.  I am loving these new images, they are so sassy, colored with my copics, cut on nestie and matted with a nestie, added some glittah to her wings.  I have used another of my ek success border punches, shew i am crazy for these borders by ek, they are so sturdy and strong, no feeling like they are gonna pack it in when you use them.  I layered some tiny prima flowers together with some bling, made a flourish on the top left of my card with more rhinestones and punched a few butterlies to finish the card off.  Thanks for stopping by..............

Please comment.............

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I loooove this! So the winx-girls are stamps too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is so cute!!! What is this image?? I MUST HAVE HER!! LOL.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope the head space gets better it isn't reflected in your cards which keep getting better and better. tried to post comments on the last 3 tonight but no luck so this is for all 3 absolutely original and stunning
    take care

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola