Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just Magnolia challenge week 43

On http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ they have a sketch this week, which is so fun to work with as it takes out all the geuss work, every now and then its nice to have a sketch to flollow.
I decided to use this strawberry Tilda which i have had for ages and just been neglecting, also another challenge for me this week is purple, cant figure why but i have a real problem working with purple.  Well i hope you will enjoy what i came up with.  I colored her with my copics, the papers are so old i dont even remember where i got them from, but they have been in the shop forever i decided to use them.  have also used two of my ek success border punches one is a scalolop with an emboss and the other just the scallop.  These roses are new in the shop so i had to use them, one of the reasons why i felt i had to use purple, so i could use the new roses, oops nearly forgot about my beautiful Mc gill punch for the fern.  Just to tell you something else while i am letting you know about my Mc gill punch, are you aware that Mcgill have a lifetime gaurentee on their punches, one of the suppliers told me a while ago and i just thought i would share that gem with you, so if your punch packs in dont throw it away send it back.  Sorry about the poor quaulity of my photos this evening, will try retake them in the morning.
Please leave a comment...............................

8 comments:

  1. Oh Paola, your little card came out beautifully. I love the purple and green combo. This little Tilda is a honey, you should use her more often... and I love the fern punched leaves. Stunning! Well done. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I love your use of purple here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute card! I really like this stamp, Tilda looks adorable. Nice coloring!
    Hugs
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable and luv the purple! Looking forward to my McGill fern leaf punch arriving.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Paola!!! Purple is my favorite color!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your gorgeous colours and the roses are beautiful with them! Gorgeous colouring! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your new venture - love your take on the challenge TFS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your use of purple. Be warned it is the colour of the coming season! I used to have a purple car!
    Love the way you have done this.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola