Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whiff of joy dt






On whiff of joy this week the challenge is to create a money holder or coupon holder, so i had the idea to create a card with a pocket to hold the cash and a place to add all the goodies that we all hope to be able to purchase with our money. Since money and shopping go hand in hand i thought shopping willow was also the appropriate choice of image. I colored her with my copics, and paper pieced her shopping bags, used a brochure fold and held it closed with a ribbon, added the few flowers and there you have it.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful money holder Paola
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FAB job Paola, well done. Like this money holder. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the money holder Paola. What a nice gift for someone.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very stylish!! Love all the tissue paper coming out of the bags! Fab finishing touch! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the money holder especially with the wish list idea!! and the perfect image Love it Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola