Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blog candy!!!!


 Our very own Tracey from Spesch designer stamps is giving this FABULOUS candy to one lucky person.  Click on tracey's name to take you to the candy.  Good luck!
What is in the candy:
- Spesch Stamps Bonnie Clear Stamp
- Spesch stamps up coming release clear stamps x 2 (not telling what they are).
- Mad for Markers Neenah Solar white small pack of 25
- 3x Copic markers - E000, E00, E21 (the colours I use for skin colouring).
- Memento ink pad (forgot to put in picture)
- 3 x Imaginisce clear stamps
- Delish 6x6 paper pack
- Pink Paislee 365degrees 6x6 paper pack
- 1 metre of lace
- 4x bunches of gardenia's
- 7x bunches of cherry blossoms
- Pearl pin pack.
- Bella pearls
- Bella ribbon slides
- Nellie Snellen leaf punch

This will close on the 15th May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola