Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A spoonfull of sugar dt meets dotties world and just Magnolia

Oh wow i love this image from charmed and delectable, "sitting pretty", She is so sweet and reminds me of Bilbi long stocking.  I seated her on a bench from Magnolia and colored with my copics, see the pic for the colors i have used.

Well since i used this sitting pretty Annie, i am gonna enter her in Dottie's world challenge, i also used their sketch which i absolutely loved, then since i used the bench from Magnolia i am gonna enter her into the Just Magnolia challenge who want one for the girls, and along the way i got to make a really girly card for the my dt submission for ASFOS, how cool is that.

My paper is from paper pizzaz, cherry blossoms from my stash and so are the large rose buds.
I didnt cut this one with a nestie i used my colluzzle, and if anyone is interested and dont own any nesties, let me know, i can show you how and it really was very easy.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Paola! Love the images and your fantastic colouring. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always my special friend!! Again I say, you're far too talented and def need to ship some here to me lol!! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, and I love Sweet Annie. She is beautiful colored in. And this is a great take on the Sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at DW.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Paola, as always!I love your layout and how you colored the bench!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful sketch!!

    Love the colours you have used to colour in the image and she looks perfect sat on the bench. Love it Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow oh wow, that is just beautiful. I totally love your card. Thank you for joining us on DW xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours Paola! love it! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very interested in knowing what you used to cut the brown background? gorgeous template , whatever you used to cut this out. cute stamped image and your coloring beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola