Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, May 6, 2010

LOTV combined challenge

I make cards for my mum and the little old ladies in the village that my folks live in and this morning i got a call to say they want BOY cards.  Hell!!! thats all i need, well i have had this LOTV image for quite a while so i decided that it may just be the perfect timing.  I used scraps of dp for this so dont ask, but that ribbony thingy with the leaves is new, i got it yesterday and i think its just what i needed for this card, how lucky was that.  Again i added some buttons, i do feel that buttons are one of the few things that work for boys cards, threaded some beading thread through the holes in the buttons and voila!

Entering this one into Create 4 fun and Cute card Thursday

17 comments:

  1. What a great male card Paola. Love the colour combo and that image is so cute!

    Apologies for not being round your blog for a few days. I love what you've done this week. You've been busy as usual.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Awesome how you made it look like the rope is tied to the branch. Beautifully done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paola, I love, love your card. It's phenomenal.....the image is tooooooooo cute!
    You colored that little boy to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boy card! Love the colors and that image is perfect. Guy cards are just tough!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. He really looks like he's going to swing off the card! Great Card! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW my friend!!!! I absolutely luuurrvvvee this card, would never say you find boys cards tricky hehe. He's so cute and the leaf thingy is brilliant. Fantastic card as always. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paola this is perfect for little boys!! Love the image it looks fab how you have used the ribbon as the branch!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is fab!!! I love that image and the colours are just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so dang cute! He is colored to perfection and I love the papers and that vine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, great colour combination.
    I'm glad I found your blog, it's fabulous.
    Come visit my baby blog :-)
    Dorly Weitzen, Israel

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have it Paola.. he is so adorable you are going to be so popular for more cards you will be busy that you won't have any time for any time even to eat... The coloring is great and the layout is tremendous.. I love it...
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWE!!!! How cute is he! This is darling I love the vine too, gorgeous card. Your coloring is amazing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE it, Paola!! Beautiful coloring and love the design and colors you used! Fantastic!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cutie he is Paola! love the LOLV stamps!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic colouring! Thank you for joining the SFTW challenge this time and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card, Paola:O) Your colouring is brilliant, love your design.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola