Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Friday, December 24, 2010

CAS quick gift idea and card

Its my turn to do a feature on The digi Bells blog and since you're all running out of time for your festivities tomorrow and i'm sure that there was someone on your guest list that you fogot that you needed a little something for, i am showing you a very clean and simple card and gift bag for that forgotten guest.
The bag was made from a full sheet of Basil, 12" x 12" folded in three all the way around, then along the two outside measurements i gave the cardstock valley and mountain folds, added and extra piece of cardstock that i used an old fiskars punch on to give the flap of the bag a little detail and a few pearls.

The card i used an old stamp that i got from funky kits ages ago when i first fell in love with Elizabeth Bell images, she is the "Artist" colored with my copics, and the corners are from Marianne creatables, these are the new corners.  I cut them from the die, embossed them and then inked them to show the beautiful emboss detail.
Now i would like to wish all my followers and visitors a very merry Christmas, good times spent with special friends and family, MWAH!!!
smiles
Paola 

6 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww this is so sweet and gorgeous.
    The image is very chic.
    Wish you all the best dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very gorgeous!!!! Love the big fancy corners!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful gift hun,love the fancy corners on this too,happy xmas to you hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfectly stunning card Paola. Love the soft colours and if you got some of that DP you've used in your shop, I'd really like some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very beautiful. love love the colors and of course its cute image. You colored sooo wonderful

    have a wonderful Christmas hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really wonderful Paola - I love pink and yellow together - especially when you do it!
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola