Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

REMINDER!!! EB world challenge

This is a freindly reminder that if you are wanting to play along on EB world challenge for the month of November, cut off to get your projects in before the 22nd December.
We also have a hop starting on Friday, so put a note in your diary and come back on Friday, this ones gonna be good!!
enjoy the rest of the week girls and pop back tomorrow as i will definitely have something new to share
smiles
Paola 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola