Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Monday, February 11, 2013

DT call

I am rather late in putting this up on my blog, life gets in the way of my good intentions sometimes.
you will be thrilled to know that the Paper Shelter are having a dt call and let me say right here, this is a fab team to work with and their images so versatile.  I have been on the team permanent and this time just doing a geust stint for them, but i would be thrilled to be on this team anytime.  If you wanting to get in with some great girls and FABULOUS images to work with, this is the time.
good luck and have a fabulous week
smiles
Paola

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the write up Paola, you are our permanent Guest Designer, and we shall no doubt be calling on you yet again in the future after your next Challenge. Thanks for all your stunning work its been a such a privilege having you as one of the team for the last couple of months. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola