Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Friday, February 22, 2013

The Paper shelter celebration

Just a quick post from me to give you a heads up that The Paper Shelter are celebrating their 100th challenge this week and they are generously offering you a chance of winning a fabulous $20 gift certificate.  There are not only one but FIVE chances to win!  Hop on over to the challenge blog and enter your creation
smiles
Paola

1 comment:

  1. That's not a craft room that's a SHOP & I want to come shopping !!! Just beautiful & so wonderfully organized ...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola