Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tilda with heart socks


Can you believe i am posting again this week?  i know, i dare not outdo myself, it may become a habit, lol.
I just had to share this card with you since i totally got carried away enjoying the process of putting a card together for a challenge as apposed to doing it for a commitment.  Its been a long time since i did something just for fun.

I am using the sketch from sketchy challenges


i just loved that it has so many layers
i am also gonna be entering a few other challenges with this card, hope i have read the rules correctly and dont disqualify myself by entering too many challenges with my card.

the paper is kinda old from Amercan crafts, all the other drek is from my endless stash.  I intend to do a little video sometime this week to show all of you that are interested in seeing, my STUDIO!! boy i sure have come a long way as far as having my studio done and organised so you can look out for that if you would like to see how the other half live in South Africa.

hope you like my newest card, thanks for visiting
smiles
Paola
challenges i am entering with this card:
sketchy challenges  see sketch above
Magnolia down under love is in the air
Totally Tilda Picture inspiration
One stop craft challenge anything goes

28 comments:

  1. Hello Paola, Beautiful card.. Loving the colors and the details are beautiful. Great use of that sketch!!
    hugs........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Paola. Your card and colors are Fabulous..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better and up to card making, this is just stunning girlfriend.

    Miss you
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so gorgeous! Love that ribbon with the heart center and all the flowers!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paola, what a beautiful card. Wonderful colouring, papers and a very unusual sketch that you've totally rocked it. I can't wait to see your studio, it's been ages since you showed us a wee sneak peek. Looking forward to seeing it completed.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paola,

    Gorgeous card. Love the soft pink of her top and especially love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Paola,
    Great to see you again. Can hardly wait to see your new crafting room :o)
    Your card is beautiful. Love the fabric you have behind your gorgeous Tilda, as well as your fabulous embellishments!
    Hugs, Candy
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this so much. This is super cute!!!:) What papers are these?
    Tabitha's Designs
    Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! I adore this card. It is beautiful.Your colouring is fabulous and the design is wonderful.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops!! I forgot to say Thank you Paola for joining us over at Totally Tilda with your gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic! Love the ribbon with the wee hearts poked on for wonderful dimension. Glad you chose some older papers and have them a second chance - beautiful card! Hugs . BFF in USA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's just gorgeous! I love the pretty papers and all the layers, so sweet
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card and lovely design. I love your creation and the love for the details in your job.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Paola, love the hessian.
    hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that hessian too, better send me some in the mail with my other goodies...lol Beautiful work Paola. Your colouring is superb! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous! It is so good to see your work again! I've missed you! This card is wonderful. I love the burlap addition - love textures!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute, Paola. Love you coloring and gorgeous pink and brown. Fab design with the sketch.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! I love this card Paola. The papers and coloring are beautiful! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Paola oh wow what a gorgeous card I do love your colouring and card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. She's so sweet and those are my favourite Valentine's paper, love them, thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, lovely card, love the colours. Thnx for joining The Sketchy challenges.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning Tilda creation you followed the colour piccy perfectly..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, it's always a joy to visit your blog Paola, and this card is adorable! Love all the perfect layers, the gorgeous hessian detail and your colouring of Tilda is exquisite!
    Thanks so much for joining our photo inspiration challenge at Totally Tilda and best of luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a beautiful card Paola,thanks for joining the Sketchy challenges!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning coloring Poala. Love the gorgeous design you take on for the sketch. Can't wait to see your studio :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's stunning Poala! And great that you joined us this challenge at sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card Poala! I come from SA so I know Joburg, so excited to see South Africans blogging and creating such gorgeous cards, are Copics popular there? And thank you for joining the sketchy challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola