Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Saturday, October 30, 2010

EB guest dt call

There are just over 24hours left to enter the EB guest dt call and these darling stamps that i have had forever are so neglected, so i dusted them off and inked them up, whipped up a card using sketch #1 on the dt call.
Colored my image with copics as usual, see below for colors used.  I used one of my NS mfd's to cute the mat for my image, inked all the edges with distress ink, faded jeans, added a few pearls and roses. 

i found that i even had time to decorate the insides of my card, but haven't added a sentiment as i am not sure who i will be using this card for.  Now if you follow my blog i mentioned the other day that i had some news:  Look at this new FAB personalised stamp, designed just for me by the generous and phenomenally talented Mo Manning thank you sooooo much Mo, you are a real honey.  There is only one of these out there and its MINE!!!
happy stamping girls, only a few more sleeps till i go to the NEC Birmingham, and when i get back i am sure gonna have some stash to share.
smiles
Paola
P.S: copics:  Jeans:  B37, B34, B32,  Hair:  E25, E31, E53, E50, shirt:  W3, W1, W0

18 comments:

  1. oh hun this is just gorgoues,love love that wee image,i too have entered into this,so really good luck hun this is a cracker,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paola

    Oh wow, this is so beautiful! I think this is my new favourite colour combo.

    The inside of the card is stunning.

    Have fun at NEC!!

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie Paola! I love the blue and tan combo and how extravagantly you finished the card!! You do such an amazing job. Have tons of fun at the NEC....can't wait to see what you have to share!!!
    xxxxxx
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Paola, THis is truely STUNNING dear!!! Colors, coloring and details are FAB!!!
    Thank you for joining in the GDT call.
    Best of Luck!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paola I just love this little image and you have colored her to perfection, the papers and the sketch you have used are awesome ! Good luck with the DT call
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the DT and have fun in Birmingham. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww my special friend this is just stunning as always!!! They just gotta have you on their team! Hope you've had a good weekend. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paola, your card is just wonderful!! The color-combo is one of my favorites and you have made such a beautiful card with all these embellis...absolutly gorgeous!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Paola - this is just GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE your colours and fabulous work with the sketch! LOVE your stamp too!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww this is stunning Paola!! Looks really gorgeous, love the colours you used!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Paola, that is very adorable card. Love the layout and the colours combo.
    Amazing personal stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Paola! Love the colour combo x
    It's my last day as GD with Elisabeth 'sob' but they are a wonderful group of ladies...good luck with your mission xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paola what a amazing card! Beautiful details ♥

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous! I'm LOVIN that stamp. Congrats on your new personal stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey hunny!

    Welkom to hot sunny england hehe! Take me home with you!! Have fun at NEC x

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous!! Love the soft colours and the amazing layout! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabby card as always.. Beautiful. Well done you on getting the GDT with EB. Justly deserved, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiiii Paola

    Congratulations on your GDT spot at the Digi Bells. I am so happy for you. The card you entered for the Call is a true masterpiece and in my favourite colour "blue". *lol*
    A warm welcome to our team and I wish you lots of fun!

    BIG hugs and have a great day!
    Pati

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola