Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kenny K's weekly challenge

time for a new challenge on Kenny K's challenge blog and this week team b are show casing some awesome new "guy stuff" so head over to the challenge blog and check out what the girls have cooked up for some awesome inspiartion!
This week anything goes so there are no excuses stampers, would love to see what you all cook up
happy stamping
smiles
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola