Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kenny K's weekly challenge

This week on KKKG challenge blog its time for Team B to have the inspiration for you and they have a great sketch lined up.  So head over to the Challenge blog and see what the talented girls have cooked up for inspiration.  I will be back with a card next week for Kenny's challenges
hope everyone is enjoying their crafting weekend
smiles
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola