Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Winner for Mo's blog hop!!

                                                             WINNER!!!!!!
I  am gonna keep this at the top of my blog for two days ONLY!
The winner of one Mo image from the blog hop is Ms Jen chosen by husbandorg.  Please email Mo at mo@mosdigitalpencil.com with your choice of an image.  Then you gotta email me your address for a surprise package that i will pop in the mail.
Thank you to each and every one of you that left comments, i absolutely love reading them all and they leave a little ray of sunshine in my day.
smiles
Paola

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much. How great is it to log on and see your name as a winner?!? Wohoo, doin a happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so incredibly gorgeous!!!! your detail is amazing!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola