Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kenny K's weekly challenge dt

The girls on Kenny K's dt this week are "blinging it on" right up my alley, as i love all the glitz, the more the merrier.  Having said that though i think i may have gone a bit overboard this week, my choice always starts with image and then paper, i decided on this paper that i have in my stash which has a devine shimmer to it, i got it at the chinese market a while ago and wasnt sure i would ever use it, but the shimmer appealed to me at the time.


When i started coloring my image it was gonna be balck and white and then it was too much, so i started adding the red bits, another hiccough was that i had printed my image rather small so i had to be real careful, but i bit the bullet and finished it.
i also just had to use my Marianne createables, look out for lots of them to come as i have been buying lots of Marianne's, almost have them all aswell as the Nellie Snellens, whats a girl gotta do, cant choose, so just get them all.  I gave my flowers a good going over with the glittah spray, also gave my image some spica, and lots of rhinestones, i had to add a few Magnolia garlands since i\they have been staring at me for ages, and i have loads, i am such an Obsessie compulsive, that i just get everything in every color for every inevitability, he he.  My image is from the Kenny k's shop and she is called "Kitty Katastrophe"
Pop over to Krafty Girlz challenge blog and check out all the Bling
smiles
Paola

12 comments:

  1. Hi Paola
    Wow, I think you gave her just the right amount of bling. Your card is stunning. Love that paper!! You have coloured her so perfectly she is really popping off the page.
    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Paola, that is really sassy colouring.
    Gorgeous layout and details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Paola, love the red and black combo, it really makes the image stand out, and loving all your bling and flowers too.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hon!! I so love how you colored her! She's just gorgeous. The shading and details are awesome. Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! What an AMAZING creation - WOW!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Paola,
    that's a stunning acrd... I love your colouring... and the all colour combo is great!! very smart!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. O wow, I love the colour comination and I don 't think you overdid it with the glitter at all . It's OTT AbFab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Defo not go OTT on this, its TOTALLY awesome, love it Paola, hugs J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and loving the colours and image!!! If you would like to pop on my blog Paola I have a little omething for you!!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paola, this is another stunning creation! I love the layout and colors you have chosen for Kitty Katastrophe! Simply sublime! Also, you know your coloring hooks me everytime! Perfection! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just so so so amazing!!! this is my utimite fav colour combo, the image just totally rocks...I love the black swirls with the red bling!! infact just everything, such a fabulous and stunning card, just LOVE it!!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a utterly outstanding card....magnificently colored image!!!!!!!! The layout/colors are fantastic. Sheer perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola