Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mo's dp2 challenge dt

 Time for a new challenge over on Mo's challenge blog and this week we wanna see " change of season"
For us in South Africa its Spring/ summer so for my change of season i think its gotta be spring.  I am using "Sundays child" available at Mo's store.  My image was colored with my copics, the flowers were made using a Marianne design die and a punch, and then i just added a centre of a smaller paper flower with a rhinestone, i got the idea to carry the flowers off the image through to the card also adding flourishes.  The sentiment is an old WOJ sentiment that i had in my stamps and had forgotten about.
 i had to give her lace on the dress a good going over with stardust stickles and then i gave the sentiment the same treatment.  My card this week is very simple, but i so love coloring and playing with Mo's images and lets face it, her images can carry their own on a card without all the extra embellishments.  I have a little surprise to share so pop past later today.
Now head over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the talented girls have to inspire you with.
smiles
Paola

18 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Paola just love the image!! She looks fabulous with all the flowers falling around her and the colours are just perfect for spring/summer love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Paola - Green and Pink is one of my favourite colour combos. I love how you've place the flowers too - Perfect.

    See you soon
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a happy card! I love swirly flourishes...one day need to invest in a punch like yours! D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just gorgeous - and with us in Australia celebrating Spring too it's soo great to see. I love all the Fall colours around but it IS nice to celebrate the RIGHT season - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww this is so, so beautiful Paola!! Looks really awesome!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZER my special friend!! This is absolutely gorgeous! Luv you lo and colour combo and that flower punch is just stunning, think I need one lol! Your colouring is just brilliant as always! What's the surprise, don't keep me in suspense please, I'm far too nosey hehe! Can't wait to see you next week girlfriend, it's gonna be awesome!! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Paola.. it seems so funny to think that you have spring now. I love the flowers you added. They are so pretty. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so gorgeous!!!! Love all the flowers! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stunning Paola! It totally reminds me of spring. After the tornadoes the other day it's nice to see the sun shining. Must be becuase of this gorgeous card! Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paola, thi is absolutly gorgeous!! All these little flowers and swirls..just wonderful how you have created this card!!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable Paola! It just doesn't need anything else...it's perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paola, this is beautiful, love the soft colors and as always your coloring, layout and embellishments are perfect. Great challenge card

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning hun! gorgeous colouring and wonderful details! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning card, Paola! You colored this adorable image to perfection....love that sweet face!! The swirls with the punched flowers are the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and definitely spring! I love the colors and all the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!

    This is a beautiful card! It says happiness and joy all over it! Love the added sparkle bling!

    Wishing you a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Paola...you've been a busy girl...and I've fallen behind in my blog-visiting, I'm afraid! I totally agree...Mo's images are beyond darling! That woman is wicked talented!!!! :-) You'd certainly done this little image justice, tho! Your coloring is beautiful...I especially love her mouth!! Awesome, girl! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is wonderful and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola