Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mo's dp 2 challenge dt and some sad news

We have another great challenge on Mo's challenge blog today and its one of those that most of us shy away from " Masculine"
Well i gotta admit that this is always a challenge for me, i am never sure what to add to masculine cards so i tend to try and keep them rather simple.  for my card this week i decided to use Johan, and sure he is gonna come in real handy soon as its my sons birthday on the 1st July.  My son is also quite the guitarist, or should i say, he likes to think of himself as quite the guitarist, does it count if they play the guitar using that programme for the tv, not sure what its called, lol.
Anyway i just gotta add here that it really doesnt matter what Mo image i use, i LOVE them all!
I saw the MS punch used on my friend Barb's card and thought i GOTTA have it, so now that i do own one, i seem to be using the thing to death as you may have noticed it on a few of my cards recently.
The panel that has the music notes on is a stamp from one of the local stamping companies, unfortunately i dont know which.  Also the little guitar charm was from my charm stash and loved that it fitted in with this image, as i said not many things can be added to men's cards so this works for me.
Enough gabbing, i am off for coffee with a friend this morning so will catch you later
smiles
Paola
The sad news is that our talented dt sistah Sheila has decided to step down from Mo's challenge team, she has been on the team since the very begining and it is so sad to see her go, i would like to wish her every happiness and success in whatever future ventures she takes on.

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Paola! Great papers and details! Terrific coloring of Mo's image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, Paola, your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime beaucoup votre carte... Aujourd'hui elle fait honneur à la fête de la musique qui a lieu en France chaque année le 21 juin et ce depuis 30 ans...
    Beau travail.
    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, Paola, great papers and colouring!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfect for your son the guitar player, Love the charm and the twine. Pefect for the ever so hard embellishment of a masculilne card. and Funny I just added this image to my collection for Michael who also plays guitar. I guess great minds do think alike...

    Miss you..One more week and counting..and then Off for the Summer..Yes I am doing the happy dance
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a marvelous masculine card! Great coloring (of course!) color combo, papers & even the little guitar charm. Love it, hope that your son does too.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paola I am Elaine , Your cards are fabulous and your colouring is superb what fabulous shading , I must follow for hints and tips .
    I Adore this card its fabulous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Paola that is such a lovely male card especially for a teenager, love your colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girlfriend!! I love this card...and now I need to get that MS punch too!! You're such a baaaaad influence on me! hehehe!! And, seriously...where do you get your fabulous charms?! Chat soon...hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola