Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tomic- 1st Anniversary

WE are having a very special 1st Anniversary bash over on Tomic this week and i really hope that some of you will play along with us, the fun challenge is of course anything goes and there is also a surprise for the winners, to read all about the prizes pls head over to the Tomic challenge blog

I had to whip this card up in record time as i had almost forgotten about the challenge coming up and had planned on making something other than a card for the auspicious occasion, however when short of time this is what you get, lol
stamps:  Rose scent Tilda, old bench
punches: MS cherish, spellbinders labels 17, Nellie Snellen leaf punch and emboss, Leone Em
Papers:  MME and basil basics
sentiment: computer generated
Flowers:  handmade and from my stash, ribbon from the stash

have a great week

smiles
Paola
P.S; am entering this card into the challenge on totally Tilda: clouds

7 comments:

  1. I adore your card Paula. It looks wonderful. The colours are just to die for and so is your colouring. Yum!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, my South African friend you whipped up a real beauty. this is quite a stunner now that I have a better look at it. Skype did it no justice the other day.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, to be able to whip something like this up in "record time"! Heck, no time, long time, a month!!! Coloring is grand.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous!! I wish I could whip up something this good in record time!! I love how you masked her onto the bench, great image and colouring! so beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda, Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh wish I could whip one up like this, in such short time. It's gorgeous Paola. Loving all the colours, they go so well together. Coloured beatifully as always. Hope your well. Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! You'd never know it had been out together in a hurry if you didn't tell us
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Totally Tilda
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola