Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tomic #54 challenge dt

There is a fab new challenge on Tomic and for this challenge its Tags and flowers.
I'm really no good when it comes to tags, i seem to have this mental block that if its a tag its too small to do anything with, and once made what am i gonna do with it?

While talking to Barb the BFF the other night i made the first tag, and when i showed her she said "No thats not it! you gotta make another one"  I gotta say she was right, the first tag looked my poor Tilda was standing in a thistle bush.  I am just loving these papers and colors right now, so i went with the same paper for the second go at the tag.
so i re thought the tag thing and then i was quite pleased that i had.  I added the little hat to it since the image i chose has a hat, adding ribbon and pearl sprays.

I hope you too will join in the challenge and enjoy the process of creation with us this week on Tomic
smiles
Paola
Paper:  Bo bunny and basil basics
stamps:  Tilda with straw hat and Tilda with hellebores
inks: copics and memento
dies: spellbinders, doohickeys, Xcut, and ek success deep edge flower
other: pearls, butterflies and pearl sprays from the stash

P.S: will enter this into:
Midweek Magnolia's: anything but a card, and mine is a tag

3 comments:

  1. Oh, now THAT'S the tag you had waiting inside you all the time! This turned out so beautifully! Who said a tag had to be a tag shape. The little hat and the flowers and other ornamentation you used on this tag are gorgeous! So glad you gave it another shot...it's beautiful!!!
    Hugs...BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you calling by from Mo's challenge Paola, I love your Tags I think Yours are amazing. I have never made one either for much the same reasons as you, but you have inspired me to have a go.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Barb...she's one tough cookie, isn't she? Well...I have to say...I love 'em both...but I especially love the second one! And...oh, thanks...'cuz I am soooo "stealing" this idea for my next tag! hehehe! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola