Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

the Paper shelter challenge dt

Our latest and greatest challenge for the Paper shelter is up and running and this week its "the great outdoors.
I had seen a tutorial on doing the sunlight reflection under water at Make it crafty and the tutorial was done by Barbara, oh hell i dint come close to doing what she accomplished, but i really need to add that my effort really does look better in real life than here on my blog.
I teamed up the image from the Paper Shelter digi shop here with soem rubber that i have had for ages, i also masked of the diver for my card using Paint Net as i really only wanted the mermaid.
Image was colored with my copics and i did add loads of spica to her tail and to the water bubbles, not sure you can actually see it in the image.
The ek success punch that i used for my border down the side of my card, i just love, but someone who played with it last has obviously started the process of it going to the dump as i had to hammer it to punch this border, so goodbye my fond friend the wavy ek successs punch :(  will have to see if i can replace it.
I hope you will join in the fun on the Paper shelter challenge blog this week, i look forward to seeing everyones take on the great outdoors
smiles
Paola

4 comments:

  1. Hei Paola. Aivan ihana kortti, niin söpö:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Paola, great job on the water I am sure Barbara will be impressed too (that girl sure has skills when it comes to colouring!!)and I love the mermaid, she is adorable.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Paola I think youve done a stunning job no only only your water but the whole card is just beautiful. I love it. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a gorgeous card. Love the images and lovely to see you using a Make it Crafty image with Paper Shelter...cute...luv annie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola