Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mo's dp 2 challenge dt




we have a new challenge for you on Mo's challenge blog and this week its so easy, either "anything goes" and or the above sketch from Iulia.
I hadnt used this darling "winter fairy Talva" available from Mo's store, however had seen so many delightful cards made with her that i was inspired to use her, love this image, i am sure i say that all the time about Mo's images, cant help myself.
i followed the sketch, so the rest was quite easy, this paper is all from Prima, seem to have a lot of Prima papers in my stash that i had forgotten about.  I gave my llittle fairy wings a good going over with the stardust stickles.  The sentiment is computer generated.
have a great weekend see Y"all soon
smiles
Paola

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Paola! I love the colors and the sweet winter fairy! Fantastic coloring and beautiful papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant card from my sweet and kooky SA friend!! I had such fun talking yesterday...I still haven't found that "lost" stamp! hahaha! I almost wet myself laughing when I think about you telling me where I put it...in that messy corner! LOLOLOL! Ya see..Skype is fabulous for talking...and crafting together! Your card...hmmm...how do I tell you just how amazing I think you are?! Your eye for color and design....and your coloring..sublime! Or...in your words...I'm gobsmacked! I love these papers (I'm coming shopping in your craftroom!) and the stickles and flowers are perfect embellies for this precious little Mo image. I'm just curious...is she licking, kissing, or smelling that snowball? Curious minds want to know!! Talk soon. Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Paola, this came out so pretty, you were working on her last week when we skyped, but now that I see the finished project. OMG girlfriend, this is just spectacular.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Paola! You are so consistently creative with your work! What beautiful coloring (as always) and so creative with your embellies! Love how you've done the sentiment and the ice on the fairy wings is gorgeous! Beautiful colors too, so soft and very sweet! You are such a talented gal!
    Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Paola love that colour combo and your flower spray is beautiful a reallys tunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paola, your card is gorgeous. Love the colors and your embellishments are always beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a very beautiful card, Paola, I really love those soft colours, great choice!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola