Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mo's dp 2 challenge dt


I am such a shmuck!  i made my card over the weekend and thought i have all week till Thursday to load to the dt group and clean forgot to load my card, as a result you wont see my card on the dt blog this week, but here it is for the fabulous Mo challenge which is "My sentiments Exactly"
Here is where i have to tell you that this isnt my sentiment exactly, since as you will know by now looking at most of my cards i so seldom add sentiments as i never know what is appropriate and words just fail me.  So while chatting on skype the other night with my teamy Pat Frank i picked her brain for a sentiment and she gave me this one " Oh the places you"ll go"
the little buttons were also her idea to finish off the card.  The frame on the image is a mixture of a few flourishes that i cut of Spellbinders labels to achieve this look.  The paper was from a paper pack from Do crafts called gift wrapped.  And my image is from Mo's store HERE

A peek at the inside of my card.


Do pop past the challenge blog and see what the other talented ladies made.

smiles
Paola

11 comments:

  1. She is sooo sooo sweet. I love the way you colored the image on this card. Your reds are always beautiful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable, Paola! Isn't is wonderful that we can chat with our friends from around the world and get inspiration and help when our Mojo has flown the coup? Pat's button idea and sweet sentiment are perfect for this card...fabulous job...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Paola! I love the layout and the adorable image! Fantastic coloring and unique details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is just adorable Paola! And I love Pat's sentiment, works great for this card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely and sweet card! I love that you used that sentiment, it fits the image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved that image and you've done it up proud. The sentiment is absolutely PERFECT for this image! Thanks for sharing it with us!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! This came out so so cute..Love this little image, I have the boy and I haven't colored him in yet... Ok now I think I'll have to after seeing this cutie...Skyping with you two is the best...will be counting down the hours tomorrow..Oh the Places we'll go and the People we'll meet. Isn't it fun to skype, so so helpful when we get stuck... Looking forward to it all next week since i have the ENTIRE WEEK OFF!!!!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there sunshine!! Aren't you sweet for giving me credit...how fun to be able to craft together and bounce ideas off one another! We get into such trouble a kabillion miles apart! Imagine how much fun we'll have when you come to the U.S.!! hehehe! Your card turned out stunningly! Skype did not do this card justice! Absolutely luscious! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paola, what a gorgeous card I love how youve coloured her as that bag looks so real. A stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola