Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mo's dp 2 challenge dt

Our new challenge for this week for Mo's challenge blog is up and this weeks its "Bingo"
It kinda goes without saying what i chose:  dies/punches, glitter and flowers.
I am so predictable, but i seem to have a real weakness for glittah and flowers, one of my friends was moaning saying that glittah makes such a mess, duh! thats half the fun.

Recently i seem to be so far behind the times and hadnt used this adorable Ragged Romeo available from Mo's store, so when i remebered i had it somewhere in my stash i had to use it.
Hope you gonna come play with us this week on Mo's.
smiles
Paola
P.S: the paper is an OOOOOLLLLDDDD one from MME, so many friends asked about this paper that i had to let you all know before you have a need to ask, lol
 Pin It

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation and display of your fab colouring g/f. hugs Shazi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and I love the background paper you've used.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring Paola! Hey, that "moaning friend" wouldn't have been me would it? lol I do hate glitter mess! Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Paola! I love the colors and DP and the perfectly colored image! It's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...do you think I'll find some old paper when I finally clean MY craftroom?! hehe! Your card is stunning, sweet friend! Skype did NOT do it justice! This is just the sweetest Mo image...and your coloring is brilliant...as always!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card, Paola, gorgeous colouring and beautiful flowers!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Paola, love what you did with this little Ragged Romeo, and the detail including weaving the pearls through the punch is just stunning!!! See you this weekend girlfriend

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Paola! The paper is wonderful and provided a perfect color combination for that sweet image! Love the pearls woven through the die-cut, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paola gorgeous card love how youve woven the pearls through the diecut, and your colouring is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Honesty I don't know how you keep reinventing yourself! The coloring is fabulous, and the paper, although old to you, it just stunning with this image! Love the flower presentation and the wonderful weaving of pearls through your scalloped edge. Totally awesome my friend!
    Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS! I love your use of color, your coloring is amazing, and I LOVE that you strung pearls through the openings of the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so adorable! So glad you're part of Mo's challenge;-)
    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola