Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The paper shelter dt

We have another fabby challenge for you on the Paper Shelter challenge blog and this week its "Fancy folds"

I hadnt made a tent card in ages and once i saw this new image Acrobat little doll available in the shop HERE i just had to use her.

I colored my image with copics, cut it out, added a small chain for her to dangle in the aperture, mirrored the layers of ribbon from the image onto the card base, making tiny bows and adding flowers, Since she's a performer i added loads of stickles to give her the added glam factor.
Used one of my MS border punches to add to the inside layer of my card and had to add the little floral rhinestones to finish it off.  The dt have done a great job for inspiration so do pop in and have a look, perhaps join in our fun challenge this week on the  Paper Shelter challenge blog
smiles
Paola

11 comments:

  1. Wow Paola that is stunning I love your ribbons and your colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Paola, I love how you've suspended the image
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get tired to tell you: you are soooo good Paola! This card is amazing!!!!!!! Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Paola! I love the colors and the unique design! Wonderful coloring of the sweet image and beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Paola! This looks better on your blog than it did on Skype. The streaming ribbons are so perfect for this sweet image and you've done a fabulous job coloring her to perfection! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is stunning!!! I love this tent card, perfect with this image. And the image is colored wonderfully! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love the purple and greens and I agree with Barb, much prettier on here than Skype. Love how you framed her with the ribbons. Absolutely beautiful.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is so beautiful the colours, the tent fold, the embellishments and image are stunning.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe!! You DID make a tent card!! BRILLIANT idea...especially for this adorable little acrobat! You are the queen of clever! I love all the stickles...definitely GLAM! Brilliant coloring...and I love the way you used that yummy ribbon! Your mojo is alive and well, missy!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola