Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The paper shelter dt

if you read my last post for the Paper shelter you will remember that i said i was dashing to make a card for this weeks challenge which is 'Winter Blues"
Thanks goodness i managed to get it done, not before time i might add, but none the less done.
the image i used is available from the Paper shelter shop HERE, is this not just the sweetest image.
colored with my copics and all the embellies are from my stash, the paper is a Tim Holtz paper that i have had for ages.


Please pop in to the Challenge blog and see what the rest of the team cooked up for your inspiration, and go see the beautiful images available at the web shop they are so sweet
smiles
Paola
P.S:  the die cut i used between my flowers was a gift for my Birthday in December from my friend Shazi, thanks doll!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!!! Really Paola, this card is soooo beautiful. You are so talented Lady! I'm impressed! Thanks a lot for sharing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paola this is just stunning I do love the way youve coloured the image its so beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Paola, thought I recognised that die peeking out between the flowers. Pleased you like it. hugs Shazi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Paola! I love the beautiful blues and all the flowers! The image is adorable and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card my dear! Your coloring is fabulous! Love how you used the die to set the flowers against. Make it look like a bower! So beautiful...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is one gorgeous card Just love that image and your colouring is just perfect hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow, this is so beautiful, the image, colours, embellishments and design look stunning.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow stunning card, your colouring is amazing
    Hugs
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola