Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bizzy Becs February challenge

Time for our February challenge on Bizzy Becs store blog and i know my card is not my usual fare, but i just felt like playing with something a little different.
I have used a stamp that is sorely neglected as i have had this little darling for months and only now inked her up for the first time, she is from Becs store and called "cupcake Kiki, so sweet!
As usual i colored her with my copics, the paper is American craft dp and the flowers that i have used are all from Bizzy Becs.
I have also added a few flourishes that i used my ek success punch to make, the sentiment is an old one from SU.
the team have some fabulous work to inspire you with our sketch this month so i hope you will pop past and join in with our challenge
Smiles
Paola

13 comments:

  1. She is adorable!! I love how you have colored her! I have this one too and have yet to use it, I may have to bring her out!! TFS - Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not your "usual" style, but I love it. More my style - lol The soft colors on her a darling. I'm gonna check out that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paola,
    wow this card is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Paola! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Paola just love it!!

    Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is bautiful and i love the colour thet you using. The combination colours is faboulus.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really pretty card.Red and yellow combo..fabulous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Paola! Your coloring is really lovely and the colors are so sweet!
    Adorable as always!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you have coloured this & the inside layout is lovely & classy. Delightful how those swirls look - real beuties & highlighting so well.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, Paola! Your coloring is fantastic and I love those papers you used! So pretty! ;) hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card and fabulous coloring - as always! Love that dp, just makes me long for spring and green grass and FLOWERS! Who can resist a cupcake? Even the words sounds yummy! Wonderful card my sweet friend!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is just so sweet and pretty!!! I love the soft colours too! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's a doll Paola! love how you colored and designed with the flourishes!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola