Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Friday, February 18, 2011

Bizzy Becs New release and candy

I am so out of time so this is gonna be short.  I am gonna be drawing a winner from my comments of all the release stamps from Bizzy Becs store, if i wasnt so challenged i would use the linky thingy, hopefully i can figure it out soon, sigh!
I am showcasing the "cupcake Fairy"
In this Collection their will be 6 images that will be available in Digi Stamps and Rubber Stamps. Rubber stamps that are due to arrive by Mid March. All will be available for purchase from the 23rd Feb when we preview our last Image.


We are happy to announce that All our digi stamps from older collections are now available for instant download when payments are made via PayPal direct.
I just LOVE all the new images, so come back tomorrow to see the next one in the whole selection of six.
All products used are available from  Bizzy Becs store
smiles
Paola

25 comments:

  1. stuningly beautiful!!!! Love the sparkle on her wings!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous i love the colours,papers and the image is beautiful.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paola, was over here before but hadn't put your card up yet. Love what you did with the image!! And the inside is so lovely decorated too!! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning! I don't know the linky thing but Yolie at Just Yolie posted about your comments automatically numbering as they are entered. It really works! You can see her post here and it was easy to add :)
    http://www.justyolie.com/2011/02/numbering-comments.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. What a pretty fairy.Love her wings...all sparkly.Beautiful colour combo.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely fairy, and the inside of your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what a lovely fairy and coloured perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful. I just want to sink me teeth into that cupcake. Well done! And thos tag dies are perfectly placed! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful and so artfully creative. Love the use of the Fancy Labels die and her wings are fabulous! Please send me the cupcake - I'm having some sugar cravings for sure after seeing this yummy delight!
    Hugs,
    BFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous, Paola!!! So beautifully embellished and your coloring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely GORGEOUS,love your details and fabulous colouring!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card. just beautiful.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply delightful, I love the shimmering wings and the flowers and the girly colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning !!!! I love the inside of the card too, it's so pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely, magical card! beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful Paola and such gorgeous colours!!

    Loving the image she is adorable and the colouring just perfect!! Love all the added detail really make such a pretty card!!!

    Missed your storage underneath WOW it looks amazing!!!

    Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful work as usual Paola... stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, Paola! Love how you colored this fairy on the cupcake! Well, ALL of your work is stunning!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card and such a fantastic color combo! Hugs, iulia

    ReplyDelete
  20. You always have THE MOST BEAUTIFUL cards.
    I especially love this one because I love cupcakes.
    Happy Stamping!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful, and I especially love the inside of the card!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I saw this a few days ago and am just now over... Lovely work on the wings! You always do a great job coloring, but that part really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this!! Super cool image and I love the sparkle. I'm a big fan of cupcakes :) Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola